• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Successfully rooted ZTE Avid 4G (MetroPCS)

im sorry but idont know how to work with the computer can you tell me how to do it! i just want my phone rooted!!:thinking:

After you unzip the file, boot your phone into "FTM" (as described in the first post) and then double click on the folder named "6". Then, double click on "root.bat" and follow the rest of the instructions in my original post.

Upvote 0
After you unzip the file, boot your phone into "FTM" (as described in the first post) and then double click on the folder named "6". Then, double click on "root.bat" and follow the rest of the instructions in my original post.

idont know when i did it it said pushing files... and then it said changing permission... and then rebooting and i put it back to ftm and its said rebooting again and when it reboots my phone is kinda slow and then i check if is rooted and it said it not rooted i need help!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones