• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Such a friendly invitation!

So, well, Hi, how's it going? I'm a BlackBerry convert (dumped my Pearl 8100 as soon as my contract was up, because I was tired of being locked into an OS from 2007), and I'd like to find something kind of like the wacky addicted community they have over at CrackBerry. I love my myTouch 3G with the actual normal headphone jack; it's the sweetest phone I've ever had. I also love my Mac, which probably puts me in the minority here but that's okay. What else? I teach French and Latin at a small liberal arts college in central Texas, and right now I'm procrastinating because I don't want to grade a bunch of stuff. Gee, maybe I should continue searching for an answer to the question that brought me here in the first place. That ought to be good for at least another hour!

So, well, Hi, how's it going? I'm a BlackBerry convert (dumped my Pearl 8100 as soon as my contract was up, because I was tired of being locked into an OS from 2007), and I'd like to find something kind of like the wacky addicted community they have over at CrackBerry. I love my myTouch 3G with the actual normal headphone jack; it's the sweetest phone I've ever had. I also love my Mac, which probably puts me in the minority here but that's okay. What else? I teach French and Latin at a small liberal arts college in central Texas, and right now I'm procrastinating because I don't want to grade a bunch of stuff. Gee, maybe I should continue searching for an answer to the question that brought me here in the first place. That ought to be good for at least another hour!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones