Sudden battery loss?Support

Last Updated:

1. p0rkguy

p0rkguy Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've been here and XDA for quite a while but I recently started getting an increase of battery loss.
    Yes I know all about the not charging anymore once reaching 100% but that isn't the problem.
    I flashed Myns 2.2 R3 a while ago along with Kings #11 CFS.
    I was so happy when I realized it would take ~30 hours with occasional use and BeeJive running to hit 15% and warn me about low battery.
    It was only giving me ~23 hour with the same settings on Fresh 3.4.0.1.
    A few days ago, it started dropping rapidly and I'm not sure what caused but I was able to narrow it down to a few things.
    I remembered on that day, I dropped it once. I prayed to god it was okay.
    Picked it up and everything was working fine. I go and install a few updates and forget about it. Didn't notice the battery drop until the next day. I was only getting ~17 hours with everything kept the same way.
    Is there a log that I can access of everything I changed?
    I used Google nav for about 8 hours non-stop and while it was charging 2 nights ago, the battery never increased. That has never happened before, it would always charge more than it would drain.
    I didn't want to wipe and flash everything back since it's going to be a long week. Had a family gathering yesterday and gave my little cousins the phone to play with since it had so many games. There's another dinner tonight and wiping it would be out of the option now and until next week. Even then I think I'll be hesitant to do so since I don't even know if the problem lies within the apps.
    Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

have you used sytem panel or juiceplotter to track what is using up the battery