• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sudden disappearance of Exchange calendar

Mercifull

Jun 3, 2010
So today at some point after 2pm (because I successfully added something to my calendar then) I have lost the ability to add stuff to my Exchange Activesync calendar which used to be synchronised to my Google apps calendar.

All the old stuff is still there and the Inbox is syncing fine. If I go to the setting the tick box to show the exchange calendar is missing. If i add something online it does show up on my phone. I can even open stuff and read it but i cannot add anything new.

Please help. Saying "remove activesync account and re-add" is not a solution. I shouldn't have to keep doing this every few days to sort syncing issues.

So today at some point after 2pm (because I successfully added something to my calendar then) I have lost the ability to add stuff to my Exchange Activesync calendar which used to be synchronised to my Google apps calendar.

All the old stuff is still there and the Inbox is syncing fine. If I go to the setting the tick box to show the exchange calendar is missing. If i add something online it does show up on my phone. I can even open stuff and read it but i cannot add anything new.

Please help. Saying "remove activesync account and re-add" is not a solution. I shouldn't have to keep doing this every few days to sort syncing issues.

Ive recently had this problem and have created a work around using Googles Calendar Outlookm sync but it is far from ideal and has resulted in me having multiple entries in my calendar.

If ayone knows why this has happened and or how to avoid it happening in the future it would be graet to know.

Just about to try removing exchange and adding again to see if I can get this utiilty back.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones