sudden rebootSupport

Last Updated:

1. jkmasi

jkmasi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just sent a reply to a text (actually to a mms) using Handcent, as usual. I go back to my home screen and suddenly the three droids on skateboards screen appears. :mad: After a few minutes, my Eris restarted and now everything seems ok.

This has never happened to me before. Does this just happen sometimes or is it cause for alarm? If it happens often - that would be completely uncool. I did install an update to Handcent this morning... and updated Visual VM and NPR app. Grrr.... everything was fine before today.

I guess I can wait and see if it happens again... then do you all recommend uninstalling/reinstalling the three apps updated this morning?

This is a great phone (if you can call it that - phone is not it's best feature), but it sure demands a lot of attention to get the most from it. I've never had to worry about stuff behaving differently from one day to the next before....

Good thing I like this sort of geeky stuff! :D

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. pandalee

pandalee Well-Known Member

The same thing happened to me after installing the Handcent update. It hasn't happened again.

3. Boulder257

Boulder257 Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

4. predcrazy06

predcrazy06 Active Member

I have been getting several force close messages since the new Handscent update and it has reset my device twice now.

5. ziqueiros

ziqueiros New Member

I have the same problem with Tab7"+!!!!