Suddenly CM6 RC2 is FC'ing like mad on me...

Last Updated:

1. mitchellvii

mitchellvii Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

Flashed the CM6 RC1 Rom and have been running smooth as glass. Suddenly, it is crashapaloosa on me. I am betting it is the hinky Flash 10.1 that is doing it. It happens mostly when I switch from portrait to landscape view.

Also getting odd messages like "Unable to Log In". Not sure what it is logging into but apparently it can't.

Anyone else having issues?

Will try dumping Flash 10.1, also will try shutting down SetCPU and see if those don't help. Ah bugs ;-)

Advertisement
  2. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

I was using CM6 and I got crashes every 10 min or so it always said android.process.acore crashed or something like that so I just went back to fresh after trying out what everyone told me, im waiting for rooted stock froyo I guess.

3. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

I been running CM6 RC1 since the beginning of the week and I only get fc's or crashes if I overclock my CPU to 1.22ghz otherwise is smooth as silk.

4. gear.h34d.2012

gear.h34d.2012 Well-Known Member

CM6 RC2 is out?

5. mitchellvii

mitchellvii Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Been running the newest nightly and so far it rocks. Has fps fix. I'm running about 50 fps.

6. angingrich

angingrich Active Member

I've been running CM6 since 7/23 Nightly and I haven't had any FC's or crashes - or really any bugs other than the Camera not working for the first few days and the FB problem, both of which are working fine now.

Did you do a full wipe? Not just Cache and Dalvik?