Suddenly My DX...Support

Last Updated:

1. anthonygobot

anthonygobot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has gone to poop! I can open gmail and then it goes back to the home screen, when I delete an app I suddenly get a notification that an app has an update (EVERY TIME I delete an app). My weather widget was reading 32 degrees all day yesterday and I noticed that the settings were changed to celcius. What really sucks is I am in the middle of buying a house and I email back and forth with the lender on my phone. Oh and the battery never got any better I can barely get 4hrs out of it. I really like the phone and I hate to return the darn thing.

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Try doing a factory reset sounds like an app you installed is playing games with your X.

3. aaron_nola

aaron_nola Member

would not reccomend doing a factory reset because apparently it takes out your 3g according to the sticky above.

4. blubill

blubill Well-Known Member

I don't know if I believe the hype on this one....I reset mine and never had an issue.

5. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

Literally just about everyone has commented on the losing 3G issue and it's comes back quite easily for all of them. I suggest the same as esn. Do a factory reset.

6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

+1 on the factory reset. I've done about 4 on mine.