• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sudoku Capture + Sudoku Solver updates

jdamcd

Apr 14, 2010
I've just released new versions of my Sudoku apps. Both are free on Android Market and completely ad free. For more information about these apps you can visit my development blog at There Will Be Androids

I'd love to hear feedback from anybody who has tried these out. Ratings and comments are also much appreciated. If you have any problems with the apps please contact me by email with as much information as possible and I'll try to resolve any problems in upcoming releases. :)

Sudoku Capture

sc.png
scqr.png

Take a picture of a Sudoku puzzle with your Android device camera and solve it automatically in an instant! Game play features are coming soon.

Version 1.4 just released with improved user interface.

Sudoku Solver

ss.png
ssqr.png

A simple Sudoku solver. Enter a puzzle with the on-screen keypad and get the solution instantly. Works on any difficulty of puzzle.

Version 1.4 just released. Now supports small screen sizes.

Updates for both apps released with minor fixes.

New version of Sudoku Capture including game play and improved puzzle extraction process is in development. Release is likely to be towards the end of summer as another project is currently taking priority.

Any feedback from people who have tried the apps would be great. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones