• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Suggestion $25 plan phone similar to Triump

TekOne

Feb 19, 2011
Hi Androidforum Member.
Sorry I'm leaving the Triump to different phone, as all you have been. I know there any no any phone option for me on grandfather $25 plan. I know there some my ex-roommate flash Sprint Samsung S3 to VM and keep his $25 plan. I just wonder are there still exist and what's download with this mod?

Hi Androidforum Member.
Sorry I'm leaving the Triump to different phone, as all you have been. I know there any no any phone option for me on grandfather $25 plan. I know there some my ex-roommate flash Sprint Samsung S3 to VM and keep his $25 plan. I just wonder are there still exist and what's download with this mod?

Basically your ex-roommate flashed and cloned his phone, some consider it illegal so you won't get any help here but it's possible and has been done by people on youtube

Google it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones