1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Suggestion: add the "nav" bar to the bottom of threads?

1. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

I'm talking about this (not sure what it's called):

Android Forums > Community Info & Talk > Suggestion Box & Feedback

would it be possible to add it to the bottom of threads? It would be great to be able to use it to go back to the forum view once I'm to the bottom of a page. I know other forums have it set up that way. Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

+5 - I had to ask this over at SevenForums as well, and Vistax64.com forums, Chromeforums, Windows8 forums (all of these are run by the same admin team).

I don't go through every thread in every forum (or sub-forum(s) - sub-fora?) so being able to get back to the main forum / sub-forum is a PITA when I am at the bottom of a thread that has 40+ posts.

it's not so bad for me, personally, as I have a Logitech MX Revolution with HyperScroll wheel, but still - would be nice.
  3. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Breadcrumbs added to bottom of thread, down under "next/previous thread". Hope this location is satisfactory - there is a lot of stuff down there and that happens to be where I chose to put it. Just one more mouse wheel scroll down to hit it.. better than a million to go back up.

;)
  4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Perfectly fine - it is a much shorter scroll to get to that after reading the last post in a 40-post-long thread than the top!

Thanks Phases!
  5. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

I agree! Thank you much! Much easier to navigate quickly when I just want to check up on a few threads.