(suggestion) coming to and from the app...

Last Updated: 2011-11-30 03:18:17
  1. surlypoker

surlypoker Well-Known Member

Ive been posting here for a few months now and have learned a ton. Great forum!! Primarily i post through the phone app. My one complaint is that when u leave the app no matter how short a time it sends u to the main page when returning. Would it be possible to go back to where u were like when reentering the browser. It gets annoying when i want to answer a question or recommend an app and i cant remember the steps or the apps name. It almost makes me not want to answer the posters question because finding the thread again can be very timeconsuming if i dont remember exactly where it was.

I am using a samsung infuse 4g... It could also be just my phone that is having this issue??

If not i hope this addition to the app can be made and will be looking forward to that update!!

Advertisement
    Dooderino and NightAngel79 like this.
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Thread moved to the Phandroid Applications section.

It did actually used to do that. It only started forgetting your place in the most recent update (although it's been a good while since that update came out).

Hopefully it will be fixed in the next version, it's pretty annoying.
  3. surlypoker

Yeah i tend to forget this isnt a mobile only forum. I figured suggestions and feedback was the right spot for this thread. Was thinking phandroid applications was so people could put in their resumes to become mods. Lol.

U forgot to delete the thread in the suggestion board though. It looks like u just moved the post. So now theres a blank thread over there.
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

That should sort itself when the redirect expires (24 hours after the post was moved). :)
  5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Yeah, that's called a redirect. It gets left behind for a day or two and clicking it takes you here, so that people don't wonder where their thread has suddenly disapered to :)
  6. surlypoker

I use the mobile app... It didnt redirect me it just showed a blank screen with a reply button...
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

A page like this one? That was a bug I thought was fixed a while back.

Are you using the latest version of the app?
    Xyro likes this.
  8. Dooderino

Dooderino Well-Known Member

I am and it definitely does that still.

To the OP I came here and just posted about this issue in another thread. I'm glad its not just me and is being looked into for a fix. It is amazingly annoying and has stopped me from being able to help when I don't have a lot of time.