• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Suggestion for Search Functionality

eipee73

Android Enthusiast
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
Hey, not sure how possible this is, but I think it would be extremely helpful if you could search by number of thanks on a post.

I've been living in the HTC Incredible thread for months now (and I'm sure you guys know) it's pretty darn hard to keep up with. I would find it to be convenient to be able to hit search for posts with 15> thanks.

We all know that if a real piece of info comes out of that thread it gets thanked to hell and back.

Just a thought. Either way you guys are doing a great job, keep it up.

Hey, not sure how possible this is, but I think it would be extremely helpful if you could search by number of thanks on a post.

I've been living in the HTC Incredible thread for months now (and I'm sure you guys know) it's pretty darn hard to keep up with. I would find it to be convenient to be able to hit search for posts with 15> thanks.

We all know that if a real piece of info comes out of that thread it gets thanked to hell and back.

Just a thought. Either way you guys are doing a great job, keep it up.
Good idea, but I don't know how possible that would be...

Upvote 0
I, as some of you, might have no idea how to make this possible. I figured I'd just throw it out there as something to think about in the future. I think it would really add to the "thanks" feature that you guys have put in.

I'm not sure how much value add there would be outside of the **Official HTC Incredible Thread** but I'd imagine if there was ever another thread even close to as large as that one it would certainly be used a lot.

Thanks for the time and consideration!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones