Suggestion required for new android phone

Last Updated:

1. Androidfor2011

Androidfor2011 New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 26, 2010

I am very new to this forum and want to know some detail regarding android phone. Though I don't have android phone yet , I am planning to get one in near future.
    Right now , I am comparing some of the Android phone , and need expert ideas

1> Some of the phone eg Samsung Galaxy S and HTC desire HD is the one I am looking for .
    >> Please share your idea which one would be the best . Do you have any other suggestion.
    2> Heard , Android is releasing there new version on January of 2011 . Suppose if I bay phone with Andriod 2.2 or 2.1 , will i be able to upgrade to new version which is going to release in future.

Please suggest me ! As I am very new and need to get some idea so that I can buy best.

2. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I would expect that the HTC Desire HD will get the next Android where the Samsung Galaxy S is less likely. HTC have been good at (but a bit slow) bringing out the next release of Android for thier handsets. Desire released on 2.1 and now has 2.2. Hero released on 1.5 and now has 2.1. Desire HD is releasing on 2.2 so will probably go to 2.3/3.0 - whatever the Gingerbread version number turns out to be.
  3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Please share what you need/want. Best is subjective and it's whatever suits you best specifically.