(Suggestion) Samsung Galaxy Nexus Plus Pre-Release Thread

1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

EDIT: By member request, please consider making a forum for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Plus (GT-I9260). Thank you!

Let the speculation begin!

:D

Spec Sheet For GT-I9260 Pops Up

Advertisement
    :
    charliecc likes this.
  2. charliecc

charliecc Well-Known Member

Thanks "The_Chief" for getting this going. Now we just need Hans :)

Can't remember where, but I heard a rumour it could potentially be an LG-E960, [RUMOR] LG E960 Optimus,
  3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

And then there is the Nexus 5 by HTC, with the new Sharp 5" LCD 1080p panel at 443 ppi.

We're discussing options, such as getting a Nexus 2012 forum or something and renaming it later.

Recall last year, even the sure-fire Nexus Prime name rumor wasn't right, so anything on the actual maker right now is highly speculative.
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  4. charliecc

5. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Agree with EM, there's too many rumors floating around, especially with multiple devices. I like the idea of a general speculation thread until devices are more or less confirmed. Where would we put it though?
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I like the idea of a generic speculation forum. Let folks ponder and guess, hype, discuss, and debunk the latest rumor or blurry pic for any device.
  7. charliecc

8. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

9. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

link doesn't work... invalid forum specified - please notify the administrator :)
    Xyro and breadnatty08 like this.
  10. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # Moderator