Suggestions for buying my first tablet (Remote connection, note-taking)

1. Andrex316

Andrex316 New Member

Good day guys!

I've always used a laptop as my main PC, mainly because I can bring it to university, now I would like to build a desktop and would like to use a tablet to connect remotely to my new desktop and type any notes of documents directly on my PC.

As I would be taking notes/writing documents, it would be necessary to have a keyboard dock, I'm not too sure how the thing with docks work, if only some tablets can have them or if there are universal docks.

Additionally, it would be great if the tablet could play Full HD, or 720p at the very least :)

Price limit could be up to $500.

Thank you very much for your help everyone!

P.S.: One more thing, separately from the hardware, what is the best app available to do remote connection?

Advertisement
    :
  2. sudden22

sudden22 Member

The Lenovo Lenovo LePad Y1011 Tablet PC with capacitive multi-touch screen, fingertip control unrestrained
    Built-in gravity sensor, tap reading magazines, watching movies, vertical set anyway are close to everyday applications
    Colorful design, the two materials, based on the preferences, reflecting different style and taste
  3. vabin

vabin Member