Suggestions for Future Versions

1. j2cool2012

j2cool2012 Well-Known Member

Well it was a great release. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the ROM, and we hope you are enjoying it! If you have a suggestion as to what we should include in the next version, leave it below, and we will look into it! We look forward to your Feedback.

-StormDroid Team

Advertisement
  2. More Colored Themes would be nice :) like off colors. :)
  3. And ALOT more customization would be nice imo.
  4. imnotmikal

imnotmikal Well-Known Member

Explain...
  5. imnotmikal

imnotmikal Well-Known Member

Coming soon ;)
  6. For instance.... we can change what we want about how annnnything looks.
  7. j2cool2012

Still explain. Android is pretty open about what you can change.
  8. tigersfan1

tigersfan1 Well-Known Member

how about 1.0.2.1 so my phone can work again?
    Take your time by the way
  9. Battery Icons. Give us a set. Make a UI so we can easily switch 3G icons and Battery Icon Sets. Stuff of that nature. A app that lets us easily switch would be fantastic. An app to easily change the framework.
  10. j2cool2012

Well, it's no APP, but the UOT Kitchen is very simple to use, and we will be submitting our framework-res to their kitchen soon. Try it, and see how you like it.
    http://uot.dakra.lt/
  11. Thanks. I knew about the kitchen. Was wondering if yall were gonna submit the framework :D
  12. Idunno

Idunno Well-Known Member

The only things I can think of for now:

The touch enable/disable GPS-BT-AIRPLANE-WIFI when you pull down the notification bar (cm7 style)

A music player

Dark SMS theme

Incorporate reboot and recovery into the power-off menu (velocity style) instead of the quick boot app

The neat old school "TV off" animation when turning off the screen

Customizable lock screen pulls (ie: shell casings from frunisher)

Functionally I haven't found anything seriously wrong, just the few little features mentioned above would give it the extra oomph. But I must say great job guys, you really made a great rom... be proud.
  13. benwalburn

benwalburn Well-Known Member

Notification widgets may be included in the future, but it isn't a priority now. Use the download app to get google music. A dark-themed SMS app is on its way. Power options are kicking our devs' butts. The tv thing is unlikely at best. I'll try the pulls myself, the frunisher ones.
    cr5315 and Idunno like this.
  14. remicks

remicks Well-Known Member

I have ideas about the power notification widget but have been focused on other areas recently, thanks for the reminder though!