• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Suggestions for new apps

Upvote 0
You could sell a Slinbox app to Slingbox and make some money and let them sell it for $29.99. I would rather have a slingbox app rather than the DTV chip. Both would would be nice but with the DTV chip you would only get a few strong stations with that funky antenna and with slingbox I could watch my fav sporting event in poorer quality from my home sat dish.

Upvote 0
http://androidforums.com/android-applications/28455-does-program-like-exist.html

Get it to work with the bluetooth stack and/or usb and that is the ticket program right there...
YES to visual voice mail!!

And a single widget that lets you toggle your options - bt / cell radio / ringer / wifi / gps.

I like One Click, but you can only get 4 options on a row, because each is separate widget ... a single widget without wasted space could get 5, maybe 6...

Open home has that widget...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones