• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Time is Grillin Time

We have had more rain and power outages up here. Ours was out most of Thursday and Friday, but some people didn't get theirs back until Saturday night. We had a couple trees go down across the road. My neighbor, that is up here for the summer, and I took care of on of them so we had room to at least get through. There is only one way in.

Sounds like you have a good plan!

Upvote 0
That sounds like a plan! we got a 6 yr old Eskie recently. She had been abandoned along with 16 other dogs that were used for breeding when the owner got sick and couldn't tell anyone where the dogs were for awhile. She had to be transported up from S. Indiana. Most scared dog I have ever seen. The only day it is supposed to rain this week is Wednesday, when we take her to the vet.

Upvote 0
Okay, nothing special about the steaks (except that they were perfectly done and tasted great!), but you gotta admit the view is pretty good. :)

FallGrilling_zps4eb0b934.jpg

Upvote 0
Man I get it. Super nice. I live in the middle of an older neighborhood that's pretty much fifties track housing. It's quite here with lots of squirrels and bunnies... play hell with my gardens :( But it is peaceful. However, I can put my eyes on five back yards from my patio. I'm the one that's always cooking out back so I imagine the neighbors are watching me lol. Oh well, I'd far rather be the grilling dude than the one's close enough to smell the stuff cooking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones