• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sup Fellas!

Hey everyone,

I just ordered my SGS2 today, and thought I might as well get down to it straight away. I know I'm a bit too late buying an S2, but oh well; I had trouble leaving my Blackberry.
I just couldn't take glitchy software and shit hardware any more, and there was no way I was going to give in to the Apple revolution. So here I am Andriod. I'm looking forward to it.
Hope this place can provide me with support and tips for becoming a pro-Androider!

Cheers from down under!

Hello chutaboy. It's great to have you here. I hope you enjoy these forums. There are a number of different S2 phones and each has an area of discussion. You will want to follow the link below to your phone/carrier to get the best scoop on your new phone. Have fun and thanks for joining Android Forums.
Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums (For AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums (For T-Mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums (For Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums (For International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones