• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
just got around to signing up to the android forums. i really like android, but because of that i would hate to see adobe's dead software getting ported to it. I really don't think that the adobe technologies can save android and it would really just bog down the system and waste way too many resources (which includes precious battery life). i mean we all know how <sarcasm>AMAZING</sarcasm> flash and air already run on linux. how can we expect it to be any better on android, which is based on linux. people should stick to the native SDKs and not lazily slap on unnecessary layers of code which only slow down the system and the program as a whole. flash and air are pretty much emulators at that point, but worse since they emulate absolutely nothing that couldn't be accomplished 12x better with native code.

anyways that's all i could think of to put in this post..

just got around to signing up to the android forums. i really like android, but because of that i would hate to see adobe's dead software getting ported to it. I really don't think that the adobe technologies can save android and it would really just bog down the system and waste way too many resources (which includes precious battery life). i mean we all know how <sarcasm>AMAZING</sarcasm> flash and air already run on linux. how can we expect it to be any better on android, which is based on linux. people should stick to the native SDKs and not lazily slap on unnecessary layers of code which only slow down the system and the program as a whole. flash and air are pretty much emulators at that point, but worse since they emulate absolutely nothing that couldn't be accomplished 12x better with native code.

anyways that's all i could think of to put in this post..
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones