1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Mario Bros Theme

Last Updated:

1. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer Moderator

Just wondering if anyone has stumbled across a Super Mario Bros theme? Just popped into my head this morning that it'd be an epic win to have a Mario theme for Kings roms. :D

I looked and all I could find was something for live home. I've never used this app before, and really don't want to quit using LP. Any ideas?:confused:

Edit: I have actually created a pseudo Mario theme. If you scrool down to post #50 there's instructions on how to accomplish what I did. Also read through the thread, there's good info throughout, plus a few screenshots. Enjoy and Happy Pseudo themeing!

Advertisement
    ocnbrze likes this.
  2. evomattnc

evomattnc Well-Known Member

There is a mario theme for adw in the market
    I know its not lp but whatever.
    Make a mario theme for your phone ;). Start making pngs and modifying the framework of lp, have fun, make a backup lol
  3. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

With LP its not hard to theme it yourself, you can just download the images and when you place the app on your homescreen it will show you a picture of what it will look like on your screen, click the icon picture and it will give you an option to change it. If you want to change the notification bar and widgets you will have to modify the frame work.
  4. evomattnc

Sorry urge I'm just being lazy, I am not running lp atm but I'm going to soon. Any how, have you changed the widget color from the drab gray? I assume I'll need to edit an xml...which xml is it bud?
  5. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

No I have never edited anything but I have used signals23's themes he made before theming was a built in feature for LP. I know it can be done, just never done it myself.
  6. evomattnc

Oh ok sounded like you had changed that...I'll let you know after I do it then lol
  7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I have a crapload of super Mario icons somewhere
  8. evomattnc

I would be interested in those also. I am rocking a Mario boot animation right now.
  9. Granite1

I themed it out the easy way with icons in the LP dock and Folder organizer. Found a wallpaper from SMB 3. I'll post some screenies if I can figure out how to post images. For some reason I've had trouble with this.
  10. Granite1

Could you shoot me a dl page or something, I found a few, but not as many as I thought would be out there. :eek:
  11. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Monday
  12. Granite1

13. Granite1

This is what I came up with. LP icons and folder organizer.

[​IMG]

Edit: Got it!
    Toyz and evomattnc like this.
  14. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

looks great!

apparently I need an email addy to invite you to my dropbox collection...so pm me that
    Granite1 likes this.
  15. evomattnc

Yeah I digg it! Where did ya get the icons and paper? They are lp?
    Granite1 likes this.
  16. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member

Oh man. there is an awesome theme for super mario in handcent.
    If you dont use handcent for texts yet, i suggest you start. It comes looking rather plain, but its very customizable. And there is a theme you can download that is super mario. Its really awesome. I have it saved, but i dont have time to load it up and screen shot it for you.
    Basically its in the theme section of handcent, if you arent familiar with handcent, download it and i can walk you through getting it on there.

The theme has a cool mario wallpaper a lot like yours as the background of the conversation list and the actual conversation. i think youll like it.
    Granite1 and Mr. Ed like this.
  17. Granite1

I got the paper and the LP icons from a post over at xda, I think. The icons were made for LP, but I used folder organizer to change the home screen icons as well. Google mario icons, I found a few, but not as many :)as I assumed were out there. Let me know if you want em, I'll email to you.
  18. Granite1

Now I have a good excuse to try out handcent! Thanks for the heads up. Also I forgot to mention, all of my notification sounds are themed too. And I found a sweet ringtone! :D
  19. evomattnc

cool thanks bud, i'll look into it.
  20. Granite1

OK, I started using Handcent, and I noticed my mms messages are thumbnail sized now. On the stock message app in Kings R2, and pretty much everything else I've used, it's full screen. Am I missing something?
    I want my sexting videos to be full size damn it! :(
  21. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Well-Known Member

Dude u just gave me my next.venture... I had know.idea u could customize to that extent.. did u download that thrall or make it your self.... lol I'm lovin it
  22. Granite1

I created that with custom icons in LP dock, then I used the other icons outside the LP dock with folder organizer. I'll see if I can find a video to show you how to use folder organizer, it's much easier. Last but not least, a mario wallpaper.
    Once I had all of the media it didn't take that long to set up. Hardest part was finding the icons! :eek:
  23. beastinbolts

LP dock?? What is LP....launcher pro?
  24. beastinbolts

What folder are the icons in
  25. beastinbolts

I want to do the same thing but with the sandiego chargers...