• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Superpad 2 Flytouch 3 firmware update-Official Releases

Well its nice at last flash works, and the animations are faster. I havn't checked if the newer delivered tablets have the same ammount of free space.

But i did notice that my screen brightness is not as bright as in the 1st update.
And somehow 100% isn't what i used to have.

Is there a know tweak to get more power to the backlight?

Upvote 0
Interestingly enough that does work. Who would think to pull their sd to install an app?

I know, right? I would never, EVER have thought to do that to get an app to install. It seems so counter-intuitive because most apps won't install without the SD card. Crazy. Dealing with Mac & Windows is like being a jet-setting, millionaire, financier... it's all so easy. With Android.... I'm an auto mechanic. I just gotta roll my sleeves up, get in there, soil my hands and start turning wrenches until the GD thing does what I tell it too.:p

Upvote 0
Apad.tv also has a tutorial on how to root FT3 without using a usb cable and connecting to a pc @ Guide : How to root the Flytouch 3. The post is from poweruser77, the first post in the thread. He gives a link to all the instruction in a screen-shot/power-point type of format. BE CAREFUL TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD as there is a critical step omitted in the power-point instructions. Mixterz gives a fix for this omission on page 2, post #3. Once completed you will have superuser permissions which some apps require.

Upvote 0
Apad.tv also has a tutorial on how to root FT3 without using a usb cable and connecting to a pc @ Guide : How to root the Flytouch 3. The post is from poweruser77, the first post in the thread. He gives a link to all the instruction in a screen-shot/power-point type of format. BE CAREFUL TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD as there is a critical step omitted in the power-point instructions. Once completed you will have superuser permissions which some apps require.

Also be aware that it's partially incorrect as I've noted before. When you add a shortcut, it's going to be to Activities -> Settings -> Development. The rest is good.

Upvote 0
Just an FYI, whatever you do don't post anything questioning the new firmware on apad.tv forums. I asked for someone to address the issues, especially the <1GB free after installing the latest firmware and they banned me from the forums.

Haha, yea good job on that one. Found the post: New Superpad2 FlyTouch3 Firmware Download With Adobe Flash 10.1 (Third Release)

No more "paranoid injections" please!

Originally Posted by MrSmith317
Can someone address the problem that the 4GB filesystem (flytouch 3) is now being recognized as a 1GB filesystem? Android cannot be taking up 3.2GB. Also is there a way to overwrite the recovery partition? I want to use a custom recovery (clockworkmod) and try to put a working ROM on my FT3. Lastly some Market apps will not install with an SD/TF card present. If you remove the card, the app will install and the card can be replaced. However if you need to update the app, you will again need to remove the card. Please address these concerns. Thank you.
The files system with Flash requires more space, if this can be optimized in later editions of the firmware it will be done, I consider the matter closed for the time being. It's verified and confirmed the memory storage of the tablet is 4GB, I will not enter into any further speculation regarding the matter. Any further paranoid injections regarding the space required will be deleted, and subsequent further injections of propaganda will result in lifetime bans.

Flash reserves memory space for caching, and how Android handles memory is not like a PC. The second edition of the firmware without Flash is still available if users prefer more space to store things in internal storage.

aPadTVadmin

Upvote 0
it was advertised to come with that, but once found out it was a lie a mass return of the product happened in china that was the FT2
it would out sell the ipad for that price if it had it.
i knew this before i bought it also.
sure you dont see any of us being able to play any decent quality games on the thing angry birds for now lol. want a decent machine get a laptop.
this is only a gadget as far as i see it.

Upvote 0
Hello, first post, so wondered if anyone can assist...?

I have a SuperPad III Android 2.2 tablet and wanted to flash the software to factory settings as the RJ45 connector locks the system when you insert the cable. It is running DISCO. I have some files that I have been given to do this,but wondered if I should and if so how do I do it...?

Any help would be appreciated... Thank You.

Upvote 0
hey Spotter18 if you install the latest firmware it resets everything automatically so try that.
in settings in piracy i think its in there, theres an option for factory reset also!

dont forget if its rooted you can backup all your settings and apps before you do it!

also before you do it make sure its not the wire itself try a different one if you havent already!
personally i only use the wifi never tried the lan cable, but when i use the hdmi cable it jams it too . sounds more like software issues to me.

Upvote 0
flytouch 3 is also the superpad 2
flytouch 3 has 1 sdcard port, flytouch2 has 2 ports.

if you look through the forum you'll see how to support the online streaming , also its in its early days and new updates are constantly trying to fix issues

make sure you have the latest firmware installed you can find it here or on apad.tv forum

Upvote 0
Hello, first post, so wondered if anyone can assist...?

I have a SuperPad III Android 2.2 tablet and wanted to flash the software to factory settings as the RJ45 connector locks the system when you insert the cable. It is running DISCO. I have some files that I have been given to do this,but wondered if I should and if so how do I do it...?

Any help would be appreciated... Thank You.

Hi. I purchased a SuperPad III that arrived 2 days ago.

The power adapter stopped working after just one day but I have spare that I could use.

The real big problem I have is the G-sensors are messed up. I works when you rotate the home screen but not for games like Labrinyth and racing games - I think the axis are reverse.

Does anyone have the same experience and what is the fix?

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

i am newbie on Flytouch. I bought the Flytouch 3 and i was angry, that the AngryBirds did not work "fast" it was slow. I read this Thread and decided to update with the Firmware from this thread. Installing was successfully, at Optionsmenu i saw sometimes chinese characters but everything worked (Angry Birds did run like it should) - Problem is now, that it hang up after a time and i want to turn it back on - it shakes and does not stop shaking this stays as long i press the reset button. Can anyone help me out with that? Is there an older Firmware, which i can download? Thank you, regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones