Superpad II helpSupport

1. robbo87

robbo87 New Member

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I think this is the place for my tablet, I have a superpad II and am having a lot of trouble with it, I was trying to reset everything after getting a process error and now things seem to be royally messed up, I just pressed the "reset" button but my android has royally screwed up, I'm not sure what model or firmware I have other than It being a superpad II.

I have tried to install a new version of android onto it but it is proving impossible and there doesn't seem to be any working button combinations to factory restore the tablet.

I have followed instructions elsewhere to create a bootable SD card with winhex (the card is 4gb but only shows as 700mb now after being made bootable) and inserting the android files onto the card, but the tablet still doesn't install anything, The tablet boots partially I get the main screen to unlock but when I swipe to unlock I only get a black screen with the top black menu bar showing and nothing else, I am at my wits end now with this, I dont know what else I can do, I have tried various versions of android on the SD card but nothing boots. can anyone help me please.

Advertisement