SuperPad III Model: Android Tab10 Build FRF85B AV:v2.3 2011-09-19(001112)Kernel 2.6.32.9 #79Support

1. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

hi guys, i think that is usefull have an official thread for who bought this fake superpadIII
    enjoy

Advertisement
    Jasr likes this.
  2. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

so no one have this superpadIII version????
  3. bouoy

bouoy Member

Yes I have 4 of them I got from the factory. I've been tryign to flash and upgrade the firmware with no luck.
  4. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

hi, exist a tablet with the same hwr info to try a mod firmware???
    see ya
  5. bouoy

bouoy Member

I've been trying but noone answers posts. or offers simple help. Ive done all the things talked about mine won't boot to the sd card. just skips and loads orginal OS
  6. dart16

dart16 Well-Known Member

That's probably because no-one has any info for you. The tab 10 is a very new release and there is zero support available for them (along with about 5 other new models that are surfacing now)

Contact the seller and ask them, but expect either no reply or that there is no other firmware available.
  7. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

yes probably but the question is : have another rom for a tablet with imapx200 , screen x600, armv6 , so i can try to port the firmware for our tablet :)
    thx in advance
  8. dart16

dart16 Well-Known Member

9. thel2dab

thel2dab Well-Known Member

Hi.

I have this tablet and maybe of some assistance if someone is looking to
    Port a custom rom.

Lee
  10. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

11. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

well i'm an htc desire hd modder, maybe i can try to port one of them for us :) but i have only a doubt........these firms are for tablets with the same technical speech???
  12. thel2dab

Yes I think one of the differences is that ours is a 9 volt and is a new model. Also while the about phone in settings says android 2.3 the build prop says android 2.2.

May its best we try and do some kind of nandrioid backup or obtain the manufacture firmware and try to incorporate some of the changes included in the other custom firmwares rather than trying to port a firmware not designed for our hardware.

Lee
  13. thel2dab

or if our hardware is similar maybe its the way of tablet updates that's different and that's why it won't accept the other custom firmwares.

Lee
  14. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

yes maybe is an idea but only our tablet is 9 volt??? yes our firm is android 2.2 , can u send an email to our manufacturer?
  15. Snecer

Snecer Member

I have also Android tab10.

V2.3 2011-11-11 (001112)
    2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop #206
    FRF85B

Everything works fine for now, there is no need for a new rom.

GPS Navigation works normally (Navigon 4.0.1, iGO-only in 960x, Copilot, Sygic) Google Maps, Latitude, but not Earth.

Android market works full (after some changes in settings, usual bug in superpads)

The device is rooted with z4root program like other Superpads.

Wifi, Lan and camera, youtube etc. are also fully functional :)
  16. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

very nice, can u post this firmware????
    thx in advance
  17. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

porting a firmware from another pad with the same caratheristic isn't so hard but i'm new with tablet....not android rom :D so i'm trying a firm for another pad with the same caratheristics of our tablets :)
    cheers
  18. Snecer

Snecer Member

How, its original on the tablet?
  19. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

see the title mate :) well on the title u can see my firm
  20. Snecer

Snecer Member

I must be blind.
  21. lennyratz

lennyratz Member

LOL... good luck with your Clone mate.
  22. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

Android Tab10
    Build FRF85B
    AV:v2.3 2011-09-19(001112)
    Kernel 2.6.32.9 #79
    arm 6
    hwr imapx200
    screen x600

merry christmas guys
  23. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

lol ;)
  24. Snecer

Snecer Member

I did the same in post #15 :)
    The screen resolution is 1024x600, but I dont know about the cpu type, must be the same as yours.
  25. famonaco

famonaco Active Member

mine is arm6 check with system info