• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SuperPad III Model: Android Tab10 Build FRF85B AV:v2.3 2011-09-19(001112)Kernel 2.6.32.9 #79

i tried to root but i can put on undebugging usb no have this voice with 4root, and with universalandroot failed lol
How to root:

1 download launcher pro from market.

2 select home butoon and select launcher pro fom the pop up.

3 long press anywhere on home screen. Select shortcuts and scroll down to settings select activities and then settings and scroll down to development and select it. Place on home screen.

4 now select the shortcut you made and enable usb debugging.

5 open z4root.

6 select permenant root and let it run. May take a while

Upvote 0
How to root:

1 download launcher pro from market.

2 select home butoon and select launcher pro fom the pop up.

3 long press anywhere on home screen. Select shortcuts and scroll down to settings select settings and scroll down to development and select it. Place on home screen.

4 now select the shortcut you made and enable usb debugging.

5 open z4root.

6 select permenant root and let it run. May take a while

thx mate for the info but the problem is that i haven't development :(

Upvote 0
[QUOT
E=Rabid1;3717974]If this is a 9V then they are not the same kernel. My WMT8650 had 2.6.32.9 just like the Flytouch, but you cannot swap those kernels. Unless I am wrong the kernel need to be same hardware to same hardware.
So our hardware is diffent to the one that thi firmware is for???[/QUOTE]

have different hwr????? bit confused :)

Upvote 0
[QUOT
E=Rabid1;3717974]If this is a 9V then they are not the same kernel. My WMT8650 had 2.6.32.9 just like the Flytouch, but you cannot swap those kernels. Unless I am wrong the kernel need to be same hardware to same hardware.
So our hardware is diffent to the one that thi firmware is for???[/QUOTE]

So our hardware is diffent to the one that thi firmware is for???

have different hwr????? bit confused :)[/QUOTE]

The power system is different for one, then we don't know what your GPS module is, your wifi module. I think Android System Info could tell us some of that. download it and run it. I get my FT3 back tomorrow I will do the same, then we can compare.

Upvote 0
So our hardware is diffent to the one that thi firmware is for???

have different hwr????? bit confused :)[/QUOTE]

The power system is different for one, then we don't know what your GPS module is, your wifi module. I think Android System Info could tell us some of that. download it and run it. I get my FT3 back tomorrow I will do the same, then we can compare.[/QUOTE]

imapx200 have , output: 9V ,Wireless LAN 802.11b/g
our productor :

Shenzhen Qing Hua Sheng Chuang Technology Co., Ltd.

Upvote 0
Which usual bug, how can I work around ? Looks like I have the same tablet as you do.
Thanks.
Danny

My Disco10 has a RT2870 chipset wifi module (which allows an external RT3070 based wifi dongle to work without further drivers). I believe all FT3's use a HopeRF XN203 GPS module. The FT5 claims a better performing GPS than the FT3 so it's possible that the FT5/6 has a different GPS chip fitted.

Upvote 0
Hmm, my question was too vague. My mistake. I should have quoted this :
I have also Android tab10.

V2.3 2011-11-11 (001112)
2.6.32.9 root@wanghua-desktop #206
FRF85B

Everything works fine for now, there is no need for a new rom.

GPS Navigation works normally (Navigon 4.0.1, iGO-only in 960x, Copilot, Sygic) Google Maps, Latitude, but not Earth.

Android market works full (after some changes in settings, usual bug in superpads)

The device is rooted with z4root program like other Superpads.

Wifi, Lan and camera, youtube etc. are also fully functional :)

So my question is : who can tell me how to work around "usual bug" in the Android Market ? I think I have this same hardware.

Thanks,
Danny

Upvote 0
Hmm, my question was too vague. My mistake. I should have quoted this :

So my question is : who can tell me how to work around "usual bug" in the Android Market ? I think I have this same hardware.

Thanks,
Danny

It works on this clone...

If you're still missing apps in Market do the following:
- Connect at least once with Market & your account.
- Then go to settings => Applications => Manage Applications => All
- find Google Services Framework from the app list
- click on clear data + OK, then force stop
Reboot.
wait about 1 minute after you're back in.
Start Market again. (if it crashes, wait a bit and try again, it should go through)

Then you should see more apps after that, like google maps, Skype & such. Paid apps are still not available unfortunately.

Upvote 0
tried all don't go to recovery mode, ideas?

On mine i made a male to male usb type a cable and connected it to the pc then i turned the tablet off then i pressed menu and power and it stalls at the first screen and m6 pc recognises it as an owon ossiliscope and i download the drivers and pc installs them.

I noticed that when you press menu and power it stalls at first screen for about a minute but if the tablet recocognises nothing is happening it continues to boot.

Lee

Upvote 0
I have a quick question for the pros here. My mom bought my wife and I both one of these yospads for Christmas. I am having trouble connecting them to my wireless router. It says it is out of range when I am sitting right beside it. Any thoughts or suggestions on this? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Check the wireless switch on top.

Lee

Upvote 0
On mine i made a male to male usb type a cable and connected it to the pc then i turned the tablet off then i pressed menu and power and it stalls at the first screen and m6 pc recognises it as an owon ossiliscope and i download the drivers and pc installs them.

I noticed that when you press menu and power it stalls at first screen for about a minute but if the tablet recocognises nothing is happening it continues to boot.

Lee

u have the same fake model of mine???androidtab 10 etc etc

Upvote 0
I am pretty sure mine is as exactly the same as the OP.

but I am having problems with flash videos on the net. Nothing seems to works including youtube. I have several browsers including Dolhine HD which many say is best for Flash videos and Opera Mini.

Any way to get Opera mini to play flash videos ? I get an error every time I try to play a video.

Other than that mine works flawlessly. Touch screen is responsive and the browsing (minus vids) in Opera Mini is quick. App marketplace seems to be full including apps to buy.

Battery seems to last a good 5 hours with a mix of games, HD video watching, web browsing and music listening.

Only thing which I wouldn't mind improving is start up speed. takes a good 90-120 seconds to boot but isn't a massive problem.

Upvote 0
Grab "Show Versions" from the Android Market.
Very small application that'll show versions of your hardware/software, and contains a button to lead you straight to the Development settings screen.
(Meaning you don't need to perform manual steps with Launcher Pro to get to that.)

I'll try to get it up on googlecode as well. {edited : done too : http://code.google.com/p/showversions/ }

Dann

Upvote 0

Lee

thx mate

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones