Superuser driving me crazy!!

1. karrar55

karrar55 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I have a black HTC one for t mobile and I wanted to update the binary so I downloaded superuser for that reason. While trying to update it failed after downloading the file. I tried many times to update but no luck. Now some how I'm not rooted so I can't download root explorer to delete superuser. So my question is how can I delete superuser and download the latest binary so I can be updated? Thanks for the help.

I'm using clockworkmod and running android 4.3.

Advertisement
    :
  2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

You can't if u do u will be unrooted no do u have a backup and do u still have access to cwm recovery
  3. BRAINZ2013

How do u know if your rooted did u download root checker apk from the play store
  4. karrar55

Im using root checker and it's telling me I'm not rooted
  5. karrar55

I had root access and I used supersu for the binary but when I wanted to update the binary I couldn't find supersu on my phone so I downloaded superuser to do the update but after I downloaded superuser things went downhill from there...I have access to cwm too
  6. BRAINZ2013

O OK the problem is you switched super users apks wrong move now can I ask did you make a backup if not you may could do a reroot
  7. karrar55

I didn't do a backup but I do have previous backups. I learned the hard way to learn backing ups lol:banghead:
  8. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

BRAINZ2013 likes this.