• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Supply dates

Kinclad

Lurker
Mar 9, 2010
Hi,

I ordered my desire about a month a go as a sim free from a online supplier, after the ROM issues there still does not seem to be any confirmed dates of stock coming into them.

I was wondering if anyone else had any confirmation of suppliers who have confirmed stock? It seems Carphone Warehouse have units in and they are able to sell them as of tomorrow (not sure why they need to delay until the 1st?).

Thinking of canceling my order and driving to my nearest CW, Its not that i don't mind waiting a few days but I have heard rumours of supply dates being the 7th onwards. If that's case then I would rather go to CW.

Mark.

I ordered mine a month ago too but not being of the very patient type I cancelled my order yesterday and bought one from a CPW store! It is an amazing phone.. and the ROM and software build etc is the latest (unlike the ones that were shipped from t-mobile last week apparently) It is unlocked and brand free so not sure why CPW have stock and took delivery of more today when other places like Clove, Devicewire etc still dont.

Anyway I am new here andthis is my very first android phone.. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones