Supply dates

Last Updated:

1. Kinclad

Kinclad Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I ordered my desire about a month a go as a sim free from a online supplier, after the ROM issues there still does not seem to be any confirmed dates of stock coming into them.

I was wondering if anyone else had any confirmation of suppliers who have confirmed stock? It seems Carphone Warehouse have units in and they are able to sell them as of tomorrow (not sure why they need to delay until the 1st?).

Thinking of canceling my order and driving to my nearest CW, Its not that i don't mind waiting a few days but I have heard rumours of supply dates being the 7th onwards. If that's case then I would rather go to CW.

Mark.

Advertisement
  2. Case

Case Well-Known Member

The 7th is a date I have seen mentioned quite a bit. I've ordered mine from Clove and they made an announcement on their site saying release is likely to be delayed until the 7th.

3. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

I think its mid april when most companies will ship.

4. Kinclad

Kinclad Member This Topic's Starter

Ordered mine online a month ago and decided to cancel it this morning as delivery was looking a week away..took a 6 mile trip to Carphone Warehouse in Haywards Heath and purchased one SIM Free (they had 2 in stock). Had to pay

5. serenity

serenity Member

I ordered mine a month ago too but not being of the very patient type I cancelled my order yesterday and bought one from a CPW store! It is an amazing phone.. and the ROM and software build etc is the latest (unlike the ones that were shipped from t-mobile last week apparently) It is unlocked and brand free so not sure why CPW have stock and took delivery of more today when other places like Clove, Devicewire etc still dont.

Anyway I am new here andthis is my very first android phone.. :D

6. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

I *think* T mobil has exclusive launch, followed by CPW on the 1st and the others to follow.

T-mobile will supply their own customers and stores first, before they supply their 3rd party stockists.

7. Celox

Celox Well-Known Member

Any chance anyone knows a launch date for the Belgian market?
    Pre-ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and I can't wait much longer with all these messages of how awesome it is :)!