Support for "ToggleSettings" by cooolmagic?

Last Updated:

1. marcleonti

marcleonti New Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know where to find support for the ToggleSettings app by Cooolmagic? I have edited my "Low Battery" profile to set screen brightness to zero, but every time I activate that profile, the brightness sets to 80%. Doesn't make much sense. Also, when I plug my Droid's charger in, the profile switches to my "AC Powered" profile, as it should, but when I unplug it, it doesn't switch back to the profile it was on before plugging it in, as the settings in this rule state it should. Finally, there is a setting I can manually toggle called "APN Data (GSM)". The Droid is on the CDMA network, not GSM, so what does activating / deactivating this setting do?

Advertisement
  2. mjh8154

mjh8154 New Member

Hi, I have also downloaded this app and am messing around with it to see if I want to keep it or not. The only thing I can tell you about is that I discovered, purely by chance, that if the setting "APN Data (GSM)" is toggled OFF you will NOT be able to SEND MMS txt messages. I drove myself NUTS over the past couple of days, lol, because I had been messing around with the different toggles and I knew that I had pressed this particular setting a few times but could not remember what the original setting had been, on or off. Being that it had the (GSM) beside it I didn't think it mattered on my Verizon phone. Well, it DOES matter as far as MMS's are concerned. I cannot explain why, but it does definitely stop you from sending them if it is turned off. Sorry I don't know any more about what you had discussed.