sups from Alabama

Last Updated:

1. mixpix405

mixpix405 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ordered my G1 a couple days ago, as soon as I recovered from the heart attack caused by the "g1 sold out" message.

Absolutely can not wait until the 22nd!

Advertisement
  2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Yeah that little "sold out" hiccup made me nervous since I'm not currently a TMO customer. There better be enough to go around!

3. mixpix405

mixpix405 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've been a tmobile customer for about 12 years now... Well, not technically.

I'll start this by saying that I don't fully know the whole history of T-Mobile. I assumed at the time that these changes were just company name-changes, but I'm sure most of them were one company getting bought by the next...

When I was 11, my brother was 16 and got his first cell. It was with a company called PowerTel.
    By the time I turned 16, I didn't get a new cell, I got my brother's old one, and his old number. By then, I think the company was called VoiceStream.
    I don't remember when, but the company eventually went to T-Mobile.

And, as a matter of fact, I think, somewhere in there there was 1 more company name-change.

So the line I have has been active for about 12 years. Not always with "T-Mobile" and not always mine, but has been mine for 7 years.

Pretty crazy, really. And the "I've had this line active for 12 years!" line has really helped me with phone upgrades, etc., in the past!