Surely I'm Not The Only One...

Last Updated:

1. Mr.Derringer

Mr.Derringer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey All,

I the light of many posts on here highlighting many faults people have related to the legend i feel the need to ask...

Surely I'm Not The Only One Who Hasn't Had A Single Issue With My Legend??

Best phone i've ever had by an absolute mile.

Advertisement
  2. epicstorm

epicstorm New Member

I am aswell another major fan of the legend , personaly i think it's the best working piece of mobile tech out there. i have a lot of phones ,
    inlcuding the IP3 ,N95 among others.
    And i must admit everything does exactly what it should do reception is great , battery life is just perfect internet works fast as hell either wifi or 3g/H . And the feel of it is like butter to the hand. it doesnt get to hot (might get a bit cold in the winter cause of alu case)
    Ok the camera isnt spectacular (thats why i own a sony HD/HD cam corder just about the size of the legend:p)
    But for the rest great job HTC..
    One small thing tho.....

GIVE ME ANDROID 2.2!!!! ^^

3. M0ffe

M0ffe Active Member

Mine gives very few problems. Only serious issue is the missing ipv6, as connecting to servers with ipv6 records fail when I am connected to WiFi...

Also calendar sync does not work as my calendar is the second Google account. Froyo should fix that - please soon...

Otherwise I am very content.

4. mjf1

mjf1 Well-Known Member

Love my Legend. Best reception/call quality of any phone I have ever had (I am on the Bell network). Works in places I never could receive or make calls before. Screen is sharp for my old eyes. Apps work fine. Enjoy trying out new apps all the time. Speed is certainly adequate. Minor issues with wi-fi strength but not a show-stopper. I, too, am hoping for 2.2, but it won't be the end of the world if I don't get it.

5. M0ffe

M0ffe Active Member

Both problems are gone with froyo. IPv6 now works perfectly and calendar sync like a charm, even though the calendar is not in my primary account.

Only real problem is very laggy text input in internet browser. And more frequent force closes in market.