Swap "Gently Used" HTC SPRINT HERO for SAMSUNG MOMENTGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ssyates

ssyates Member This Topic's Starter

Hello SPRINT Moment Fans,

Here I am with 2 HTC Hero phones, with only one on an active account. I would love to try out the Samsung Moment, but don't have the $$ to just go out and buy one.

My hero comes with all it had when new, plus I have an extra battery for it I will add to the deal. This hero has only been used for about a week, and while using it, it "lived" in my Blackberry Tour holster to give it maximum protection. There are no scratches or rub marks on it, never been dropped and I have reset it to Factory Specs via the SECURITY MENU and the ESN is clear and ready to be activated on your SPRINT account.

Please email me at sy@rayzel.com if you are interested. Maybe we can work out a swap.

Now for the additional 1 to 2 feet of snow that is forecast for this afternoon and tomorrow, on top of the 2.5 feet still on the ground :mad:

Sam in Culpeper, VA

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

ill give you my samsung instinct for it.... it has an extra battery too :)

3. ssyates

Sorry...I am only interested in the Moment.

4. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

hahaha

5. jen8112

jen8112 Well-Known Member

I would but I don't think I could deal with the virtual keyboard. Now if you had a BB Curve 8530... ;)

6. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Valentines day IS coming up... maybe I can be your valentine ssyates? and get that extra hero for free =)

7. salth2o

salth2o Well-Known Member

I am actually interested in this deal. I have a moment that I have been using for about two weeks. PM me and we can talk.

8. ssyates

I have sent you a response. Let's talk.

9. ssyates

Hi Jen, so far, the BB Curve 8330 is my favorite phone, not as fancy as the Hero or Moment, but incredibly reliable and the Blackberry Messaging is great. I tried the 8530 and didn't like the tactile feedback on the keyboard and the trackpad wasn't as responsive as I had hoped for. The black finish is a massive FINGERPRINT MAGNET. I took it back to SPRINT and am still using my 8330 as my primary phone.

If I make a swap for the Moment and like it, it will replace the Curve.

Thanks for the response to me ad.....

10. jen8112

I had a BB Curve 8330 before my Moment. I kinda regret getting rid of it but won't buy another after I sold my old one, my husband would kill me! lol ;) I at least have to upgrade! Not worried about fingerprints, I always use a case. What do you mean about the keyboard?

11. ssyates

I turn off the audible feedback on the keyboard so I don't disturb those around me. The tactile feedback on the 8530 is almost non-existent, it is hard to tell if everything I am typing into the keyboard is actually going into the text I am typing. The 8330 has excellent tactile feedback. However; the wi-fi on the 8530 is great.

Also, the overall "feel" on the 8330 is really solid, built like a "brick" whereas the 8530 feels cheap. On the 8330, I like to keep it in a charging cradle overnight, but the 8530 can only be charged by plugging in the USB charging cable.

I guess ya' gotta give something up to get something a little better. :confused:

12. jen8112

Oh I get it, thanks. I'll try it. If I don't like it I will sell that too and get a new 8330. ;)