• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

matteos69

Lurker
Jan 20, 2011
I can not get this program working. How do I get started?

Is there a help section for this app. Any directions or instructions available to use this app.

I doubt I qill be able to get my money back for this app so some help would be appreciated.

Is there a better torrent client? I want to use my 3g as much as possible to download some vids and watch on my computer.

Thanks

It works fine for me, find the torrent you want to download using the browser of your choice. Download the torrent (you may be given an option to open torrent directly in swarm). Open swarm and press the + in the upper right corner and choose the torrent file from your sd. Make sure the torrent you chose has seeds, if there are no seeds it will not download. Once complete the files are found on your sd card in a folder called swarm. Remember this is not for pirating anything XD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones