• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SwiftKey 3 Bravery Contest!

g nexta

Nov 23, 2011
near DC
I had a few drinks and came up with an idea. Try hitting the center suggested word 50 times. If you're brave enough, post it. Start it by typing "Begin", then hit it 50 times. (could be interesting)

Begin to see you there. I have been awake ever since. My eyes are red as hell, yet I haven't done nuttin but love all aspects of freedom. Yet there's y. I have been awake ever since. My eyes are red as hell

Ok that was weird....

Begin <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (and so on)

Not sure if I've actually used the < character on this keyboard but apparently it's now my preferred choice!

(that's actually quite interesting to me! The main thing that sparked my interest in starting this thread is wondering how/why SwiftKey operates with their chief suggestions!)

Upvote 0
xkcd got there first:

swiftkey.png

Upvote 0
Begin to the closest bus stop. It might also alert you to where the closest cab is or even connect you directly to a cab company who would instantly come to the GPS location referred to them. When you buy something, you scan the receipt and can

Lol, that's weird. I don't ever talk about cabs or bus stops.

Upvote 0
Begin to see you at BBCA Doctor Who on @ 1500. DON'T BLINK. BLINK AND YOU'RE DEAD. RUN! My head hurts.

That is crazy because I use SwiftKey 3 and I rarely have to type in a whole word or even the next word at all. I have only typed the Blink quote one time and that was the other day when I posted a link on Facebook to vote for the scariest alien and chose Weeping Angels and then said that (daleks, please) One time have I ever said that and I've never said that I would see anyone at the BBCA lol. I'm going to try it again later and see what I come up with. bahahaha, too funny

anna:D

Upvote 0
I am pretty sure that you can get a chance to win a free account. If you have any questions..... You can also be used to be a good time to time. I am patiently waiting for one of the ICS roms to get all the bugs out. I have been rooted and Soff since this phone first came out. My boyfriend had to get an insurance replacement, and he has the newest hboot, he is rooted and Son, and is running Bulletproof too, and it works great, the only difference was having to flash the kernel in fastboot, then the whole rom in recovery. Also make sure that the rom you downloaded matches the size it is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way

I just thought I would start without begin, and keep going till it started repeating. It remembered almost a whole post I made on Xda a while ago, strange.

Reactions: g nexta
Upvote 0
Begin to voice mail. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person...

It keeps going on like this. Weird.

To my defence, i don't use swiftkey all that much lol.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. Here's mine:

I am a beautiful person. I have no idea what to do with tethering! I have no idea what to do with tethering! I have no idea what to do with tethering!

...and it goes on like this. o_O

Upvote 0
I am very sorry............ The default value - 1 was returned. W / Bundle ( 665) : gralloc_unlock hnd - > offset 0x0 W / msm8660.gralloc ( 10757) : at android.view.View.draw ( View.java : 6996) D / BugSenseHandler ( 10757) : at android.view.View.draw ( View.java : 6996) D / BugSenseHandler ( 10757) : at

Wtf! Lol

cant even imagine what you talk about.. and who they might be...
a bunch of Sheldons?? (from big bang theory show)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones