SwiftKey Now Free!General

Last Updated:

1. Scotts Droid

Scotts Droid Member This Topic's Starter

Based on a glowing recommendation (Doogald) I have been trying out (and much appreciating) the trial version of SwiftKey. I was notified this morning the regular app is no longer a paid app but a free app.
    Just thought I would let the rest of you know as it is a great app and I was going to buy it when the trial version ran out. :)

Scott

Advertisement
    EarlyCLO likes this.
  2. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

That really is an awesome app. I've used it for a long time now.

3. LizMac

LizMac Well-Known Member

Interesting... it's free? I have never tried it. I use the stock google keyboard with the swype feature. How much different is this app? BTW, the emoji's don't always transfer to other people's phones. While I'm not a huge user of them, they are fun and it would be nice if they'd show up across the various platforms.

4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

It is free. It supports Swype-style input (they call it Flow) and it has much, much better text prediction than any other keyboard you will use. It's certainly worth a try now.

LizMac likes this.
  5. DanL

DanL Well-Known Member

Swift Key text prediction is so good it's almost scary. Give it a little time to start reading your mind.

6. jfriend33

jfriend33 Well-Known Member

SwiftKey was the only thing that let me transition from my Droid 2 to a galaxy nexus. It was a coincidence because the app was ten cents not $3 as part of the marketplace to play store transition.

The cloud aspect is awesome for my tablet. I do sync it occasionally with sms and Gmail.