• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swiftkey sale ends soon.

T-Keith

Android Enthusiast
May 1, 2010
Saw this yesterday and made the jump. Swiftkey is a great keyboard and the fastest I've used. I know a lot of people are big on swype but for me it doesn't work on our screen size, mainly because the suggested words are stacked vertically.

The normal price is $4 and it's $2 right now. So if you're like me and have been using the trial one now is the time to make the jump.

-Keith

Reactions: BCEagle
AndroidPolice:

Updated: SwiftKey Releases New Beta With Skins, New Prediction Engine, Bug Fixes, And Other Improvements [Hands-On]

Update: While we can’t promise anything, our friendly contact at SwiftKey who I just spoke to indicated that technically if you did apply for the VIP program (i.e. their forum membership) right now, there is a chance you could get approved. Just remember who hooked you up when your fingers are in heaven.

While my main complaint – missing arrow keys on the main layout – is still on their TODO list, a lot of the other problems, such as not accepting suggestions if pressing punctuation keys instead of space as well as poor correction for mistypes that differ in word length, have been fixed. Additionally, initial skinning support has been added, so SwiftKey now features 2 skins – dark and light, both of which are pretty sexy.

By the way, did you know SwiftKey is currently on sale for 50% off ($1.99)? If you haven’t yet, go pick it up immediately before the sale runs out.

Upvote 0
AndroidPolice:

Updated: SwiftKey Releases New Beta With Skins, New Prediction Engine, Bug Fixes, And Other Improvements [Hands-On]

Update: While we can’t promise anything, our friendly contact at SwiftKey who I just spoke to indicated that technically if you did apply for the VIP program (i.e. their forum membership) right now, there is a chance you could get approved. Just remember who hooked you up when your fingers are in heaven.

[deleted details about Swiftkey]

By the way, did you know SwiftKey is currently on sale for 50% off ($1.99)? If you haven’t yet, go pick it up immediately before the sale runs out.

Ahem! From the post with the beta:

1. Your use of this early beta is confidential and not intended for public review. Things will change fast in the coming weeks and we'll let you know when this status changes.

You may want to edit your post to take out anything about your impressions of the beta.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones