• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SwiftKey X bug. Anyone else have this issue?

ZepTepi

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San Diego, CA
I didn't find any other threads/posts related to this particular issue.

When I'm trying to go back and edit something I've just typed out I find that the cursor jumps around. I was just responding to another thread with my phone and realized I had misspelled a word in the previous paragraph. I tried to move the cursor to just after that word and it's momentarily there then moves itself to the line above that one. I tried 5-6 times and eventually had to try moving it to the line below the word I wanted to edit so it would jump up to the line I wanted it one. Even then it would just go to some random location on the line of text. I ended up having to delete 2 words the came after the one I was trying to edit just to get to that word. This isn't the first time I've had this issue but it's just getting more frustrating.

Any tips/fixes available?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones