Swing And A Miss: Sprint

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Two weeks ago, we reported on an image that suggested Sprint would begin its Android 2.1 rollout for both of its current Android phones in early May. Over the weekend, it appeared that Sprint might actually have lived up to the rumor, but AndroidGuys seems to have falsely reported that the update was, in fact, [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. ZeRo_Co0L

ZeRo_Co0L Active Member

It's just one of those things that no one will believe until it's actually out since there's been so many different dates thrown around.

3. boomhower

boomhower Well-Known Member

I don't even care anymore. I am on my third or fourth 2.0 and up ROM. I can't recall my current ROM's name but it's 2.1 with Sense completely stripped out. I absolutely love it. Sure getting the Sprint apps back working will be nice but I am betting the performance is going to suck compared to the well worked on ROM;s.

4. Staci

Staci New Member

Finally got someone who would give me even a little info...

Attached Files:

5. Zinja

Zinja Well-Known Member

6. ZeRo_Co0L

ZeRo_Co0L Active Member

There have been many posts about people talking to the CSR people on the web and them saying this week or next week or later this month. It's been going on for months and no one should believe anything until it actually comes out.