switching boot animation?

Last Updated:

1. deantemple

deantemple Member This Topic's Starter

i switched to blueberry kangerade today, and downloaded the goodies folder that contains a bunch of boot animations and live wallpapers, but the app that runs the kangerade scripts to change the animations and the live wallpapers keeps saying that the zips are not found. i've tried changing the location of the zips to the directory where the app expects to find them and still no luck. is there another way to get the wallpapers and boot animations to work? thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Larkitect

Larkitect Active Member

just to be sure, you renamed the goodies.zip to update.zip and installed via recovery right?

using a terminal app you can manually run each script for a specific wallpaper or bootanimation.
    view scripts here

otherwise you can use the "swtchba" command for bootanimations (must be named "bootanimation.zip" and placed in the root of the sdcard) or "switchlwp" to change your livewallpaper (must be named LiveWallpapers.zip and be in the root of your sdcard).

3. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

You have to install the goodies like you would a normal rom just don't do any wipes...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. agentc4

agentc4 Member

so when you change your animation screen, im assuming it just brings up the picture you chose right? or does it have to be an actual animated picture?

5. deantemple

deantemple Member This Topic's Starter

thanks Larkitect, but the link you gave just led to a site to buy the domain name. i got an app that helped me to change the boot animation (boot animation changer pro). i'm still having trouble adding the live wallpapers, and don't know much about the terminal. basically, i'd like to install them in such a way that they all show up in the same place as the native ones. is there a way to do this, i have 10 or so, so i don't want to flip through each one by pushing them through the terminal or however that's done.