• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switching companies in March,Need advice on new phone?

GatorfanDroid

Dec 4, 2009
Green Bay , WI
So I will be switching phone companies from Verizon to Spring in later March once my contract is up for Verizon.

I was curious if any one had any in sites on when the new phones are coming out for Android or which current phones would hold up until next year at Sprint,

I know Galaxy S3 is amazing right now but it is still a strong phone?I'm looking at 4g capable. I will traveling soon ( working on Enlisting ) I'm just trying to see what phones are at the top right now. So any ideas folks?

It will be nice to finally upgrade and have unlimited data on a new phone!

Typically the Galaxy S series gets announced sometime in late April or early May (May 8 maybe?)

Don't quote me on that, but then it usually gets released in June. So that's when the S4 will be here. I am assuming that Google will also roll out the next Nexus line phones around then too, meaning the next Gen for their 2 tablets and probably the Nexus 5.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones