Switching companies in March,Need advice on new phone?

1. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

So I will be switching phone companies from Verizon to Spring in later March once my contract is up for Verizon.

I was curious if any one had any in sites on when the new phones are coming out for Android or which current phones would hold up until next year at Sprint,

I know Galaxy S3 is amazing right now but it is still a strong phone?I'm looking at 4g capable. I will traveling soon ( working on Enlisting ) I'm just trying to see what phones are at the top right now. So any ideas folks?

It will be nice to finally upgrade and have unlimited data on a new phone!

Advertisement
  2. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

in 2 months? I dont see any big new phones coming that soon.

only 2 phones that are on sprint right now is: S3 and Note2
    maybe the htc M7 (new oneX) might be on sprint by then
  3. GatorfanDroid

Ok thanks, I see my thread got moved , my bad wrong section.

When and if any new phones coming in April or June should I look out for?
  4. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i think the next big thing will be from Moto X. then htc should release something in May. then Nexus and SGS4 in summer.
  5. GatorfanDroid

It is possible that the S4 comes out sooner then the summer maybe spring.If it is coming this summer I would rather just wait until then to switch companies and not be stuck with s4 all year long .
  6. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

i think .. samsung releases the galaxy line outside the usa first.. then we get it a month or 2 later.
  7. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Typically the Galaxy S series gets announced sometime in late April or early May (May 8 maybe?)

Don't quote me on that, but then it usually gets released in June. So that's when the S4 will be here. I am assuming that Google will also roll out the next Nexus line phones around then too, meaning the next Gen for their 2 tablets and probably the Nexus 5.
  8. GatorfanDroid

OK thanks for the tips guys. I could wait until June. By then 4g for Spring might be in Green Bay who knows. If not won't matter. any news on how big the screen size for the s4 is gonna I read some where around 5" ? That correct ?
  9. GatorfanDroid

Bump to front . Looking for new news on phones coming out in summer?
  10. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

We will get a better picture of what will be coming after the MWC(mobile world congress) conference on feb 25th-28th.