Switching from Moto Droid1 to IncredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. nanllyn

nanllyn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 10, 2009
    Okay, I'm switching from a Moto Droid 1 to an HTC Incrdible. I have done a Sprite back up on my sd card. Then it dawned on me that I am also backing up the Droid system settings. So if I switch my sd card to Dinc and do the restore it might mess up the Dinc. Is this true or do you think it is okay? If not what do I do to get around this?
    Thanks for your help.

2. mike17

mike17 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    i think you should be fine you should get insurance on it though just in case also i think if that did happen to ruin it they would replace it
  3. RMarkwald

RMarkwald Active Member

Sep 25, 2010
    I don't think it will work, because I just got a 16GB card for my Inc, and before I put it into my phone I moved the files from the 8GB to the 16GB card. When I installed it, it knew the card was different, and essentially everything I had put on it was removed. I have these files on the computer, so I just moved them over, and they stayed.

You could try putting the contents of the card on your computer, then once the phone is booted, move the files to the SD card and see what happens...I personally wouldn't try it, just start over with the Inc, and enjoy from there.