• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switching phones and carriers!

Just felt like I should make a little goodbye thread before I jump ship on to the Nexus 5 and T-Mobile. Already cancelled my service for this month, so I'm going on no phone right now. xD

Thank you, to all of the developers here. Taking the bloated piece of crap that Sense 3.6 is and trimming it down enough so that it actually works quite well? That's an achievement in my book. Mobstergunz, your Unlocked Potential 3.15 build has been my go-to stable daily driver for this phone since March 15 xD Also, dastin1015, if you happen to be reading this, your CM ROMs are the bomb dot com. Credit also goes to g60madman for starting the device tree for CM on our device! LeslieAnn, way back before Virgin actually released a decent radio for this phone, your work saved this phone. And davidmargolin (I think that was your name?) and wolfu, thank you SO SO MUCH for getting the MMS patch out to AOSP based ROMs for this phone. Truly a lifesaver.

It's been over a year since I've had this phone, and it has been a pretty good experience thanks to all of these developers' hard work! Thank you, and goodbye!

Reactions: activeservo

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones