• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switching phones.....for the love of God

i think he started this thread just so he can get lots of "thank you's"

because obviously starting it adds more clutter. My opinion at least, but when in Rome.
Uh..what?
Which would be pretty pointless, seeing as they mean precisely zilch. ;)

As previously stated, comparison threads are valid topics round these part
Im not saying this act should be "illegal" I just dont see a point because just about all of them have gotten to the point where people are getting offended. I could sit here and discuss about the pros and cons to any phone but we are just going to end up in the same place as when we started.

I'm offended that people are getting offended. Mods! Mods! Infract the offended people for offending me!

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

Upvote 0
I'm offended that people are getting offended. Mods! Mods! Infract the offended people for offending me!

I'm offended at the fact that he's offended!

Mods! Mods! Infract the offending offended people for offending him!

I wrote this in another thread and I quote:

See, hatin' on Apple is different though. We should all be a community here and not hate on fellow android devices... Can't we all just get along?

*shields self from flying rocks*

I've learned through self exploration that we should not push away thy Android embracing brethren and brethrenettes. We only cause fragmentation within ourselves and prevent the growth of knowledge when we are blinded by our continous quest to find faults in the devices which our fellow android users own (Apple devices excluded, we must expose their faults).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones