• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switching to LGVolt

iram

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2012
www.irasattic.com
Probably will switch to LGVolt....While I would have preferred the S5 just cant afford it and it will probably never get down to a price I think reasonable in my lifetime or its. The Volt aka F90 seems a good compromise and Best Buy apparently has it for $150.

==================

Of course still have the Warp. Once I switch if any one is interested in making an offer to purchase it they could PM me and I'll give them all details on it and accessories.....

Well so far I’m finding the LG Volt to be very responsive. Remember I am by no means a "power user “simply email, messaging and believe it or not I actually use the phone option ;)
I just found the Warp from day 1 almost 2 years ago was repeatedly rebooting on its own and freezing necessitating removal of battery to restart. Even after rooting and trying various ROMS it still was slow and had various issues. Being my 1st "smart" phone I had nothing to compare it to. Well so far (and final jury is still far out) it’s like night and day with Volt.

My only issue has been in lack native USB teething. I have tentatively fixed that with “Easy Tether” App. I have tried various other apps and this one is the only one that I have found that works

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones