• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swype Help!

skoo9382

Mar 31, 2010
i installed what i thought was the latest Swype v1.25.16.5612 a while ago, but sadly it is saying that my trial period is over. :( i cannot type on the stock keyboard. i am willing to pay for this!!!! can anyone help me find a paid version or the newest updated one?? please?

Don't know if this makes a difference, but i'm running Fresh 2.1.2

Edit: found a fix here. just in case anyone else is having the same problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681872

i installed what i thought was the latest Swype v1.25.16.5612 a while ago, but sadly it is saying that my trial period is over. :( i cannot type on the stock keyboard. i am willing to pay for this!!!! can anyone help me find a paid version or the newest updated one?? please?

Don't know if this makes a difference, but i'm running Fresh 2.1.2

Edit: found a fix here. just in case anyone else is having the same problem.

Dude, you can't post links to swype anymore. The forum can get in trouble. Swype developers don't want it out there for everyone, I guess. It sucks, but those are the rules.:(

That being said, it can be found if you are diligent about looking for it :>

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones