SyFy.com Gets Blocked on Google TV. Hulk Smash

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Ok, that’s it. The nerd rage cometh! It looks like SyFy is the latest station to give Google TV the middle finger, and block service to those using that device. Now, I know SyFy belongs to NBC, which I know has already blocked their network; but what the hell?! Is the [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. Guamguy

Guamguy Well-Known Member

SyFy network is also the network that seems the most full of Android related commercials. Lots of Droid Incredible commercials, both from Verizon and from HTC. Lots of EVO commercials, both from Sprint and from HTC. Lots of this and that, Droid 2, various Samsung Galaxy S. Lately, lots of G2 and MyTouch 4G ads.

3. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Eh, screw em. I don't ever watch their channels at home any more anyway. It's just been going down the drain since the stupid name change. This will be one of their final circles around the bowl before they go down the plumbing.

4. Guamguy

Guamguy Well-Known Member

I swear that HTC might be the biggest advertiser on SyFy right now, followed by Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint.

Based on their tweets, I also think that two of the Ghost Hunters members might also be using Androids.