Sync ALL CONTACTS with facebookSupport

Last Updated:

1. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyway to initiate they sync with ALL CONTACTS like it did during the initial setup?

I imported my exchange contacts and deleted the gmail ones...now I have no facebook sync with my contacts. I can sync them individually, but that would take forever.

I know you can do them each independently...but I want to do ALL of them at once like it did when I first got my phone.

Anyone know how to sync ALL OF THEM like it did in the beginning?

Advertisement
  2. Godfather13

Godfather13 Well-Known Member

Im wondering the same thing. Although, mine never did it initially. I had to go to each contact, click on updates, then link facebook profile.

Is there a way where it will just link them all automatically?

3. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

bump

4. tb0ne315

tb0ne315 New Member

I think I have the solution for you. To initiate syncing Facebook contacts with your phone's contacts you have to first open the Facebook app. From the screen that shows your options such as 'News Feed' and 'Profile' press Menu -> Settings -> Sync Contacts, then check 'Sync All' pull in all data about friends as contact info. You may need to then cause your phone to manually sync, to make this complete. I used to have the Droid Eris which is virtually identical to the Hero, so I'm pretty certain this will work.