• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync and Facebook

tsbk00069

Lurker
Sep 14, 2010
Just got the EVO and have been messing around with it and set my facebook up for the newsfeeds and such. But is there a way to not sync all my friends on facebook to my contacts but still have it signed in on the EVO? I have too many people on facebook that don't have numbers so it gives me a million email addresses I don't need or even doubles some of my contacts.

Just got the EVO and have been messing around with it and set my facebook up for the newsfeeds and such. But is there a way to not sync all my friends on facebook to my contacts but still have it signed in on the EVO? I have too many people on facebook that don't have numbers so it gives me a million email addresses I don't need or even doubles some of my contacts.

yep been posted many times..

unsync FB (for HTC sense) in "accounts and sync" and use the FB app intsead...

hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones