• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sync Bookmarks to Mobile?

Hi trying to sync my bookmarks to my Sony Experia M smartphone. Could you pls tell me in order to do so do you also need the 'chrome to mobile' app? I am signed in to my account & 'Chrome to mobile' is ticked. It just says 'Sync' setup in progress & on clicking just says' loading' but never does? Could you pls tell me what 'am doing wrong? Appreciate any help

Thx

Chrome-to-Phone also needs the desktop extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...one-ex/oadboiipflhobonjjffjbfekfjcgkhco?hl=en

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the Chrome-to-Phone stuff was largely abandoned when the mobile Chrome browser starting to include a Sync capability on its own. If you sign into your Google account in the mobile browser and on the desktop browser, your Bookmarks (and even history and currently-open websites) will be shared seamlessly between the two.

Reactions: joe2cool
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones