• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sync calender and it's blank

mrex

Android Enthusiast
Dec 6, 2012
Europe
Sometimes when i sync my google calender with my note 10.1 (default calender program), it deletes all the marks i have done. Lucky they are still on google web calender. After the jelly bean came, i made some new marks on calender and sync it, it went blank. What is causing it?
Anything to do with my samsung account ? which i dont use anyway... i have turned off sync options for it, but i think it does it sometimes anyway - for example when i installed jellybean and the account was activated again... once i tried samsung calender, and it did the same, the other calender, the default one, was blank again... how can i delete samsung account from using the default one? i can unmark the account, but cannot delete it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones