Sync & Charge cradle for ERIS!General

Last Updated:

1. Tamasabian

Tamasabian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have been searching all over the place for a good Charging cradle for the ERIS and I think I have finally found one. Amazon.com has this snazzy looking cradle that also supports the charging of an additional battery (for those of us that bought an extra or an extended life battery :D). I am definitely going to be getting myself one of these (especially for the less than $20 asking price!)

Anyway, click the link and check it out. I was so excited that I had to share. Maybe this will save some of you folks some search time.

-Cheers

Advertisement
    smileyb likes this.
  2. gwhitevt

gwhitevt Member

I have this dock, not sure what I would do with out it. 2nd battery support is awesome, and the price is very reasonable.

3. Tamasabian

Tamasabian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It is incredibly reasonable. Just curious, can you plug it into your pc while it is on the dock? I would assume you could but thought I would ask.

4. MadJeff

MadJeff New Member

Does it handle cases? In other words, do I have to take my silicon case off every time I want to dock?

5. bionicback

bionicback New Member

6. fussgeist

fussgeist Member

If you took a look at the pictures, you'd see that it has both DC and USB inputs to the cradle, so it is extremely likely that it does support sync through PC, unless the manufacturer took the time to de-attach those wires inside the cradle.

If you took a look at the pictures, you'd see that it the Eris used has no case and is supported on the sides by the plastic support,it slides into place, not merely laying on it. So unless you have a extremely thin case, then no, it will not let you leave the case on.

you people baffle my mind.

7. Adam63impala

Adam63impala Well-Known Member

does it charge the spare battery in a reasonable amount of time? i bought an extra battery charger that plugs into the wall and good grief it takes 8 hours to full charge, no lie.:cool: